CapriTech is a start-up company specialising in cybersecurity and privacy engineering, based in London, United Kingdom. The company was established in May 2015. The company's portfolio includes software development, IT research, and business consultancy. CapriTech was established to undertake both theoretic and applied research, shape the development of complex software, and disseminate knowledge by working hand-in-hand with European large industries, SMEs, research centres and universities. CapriTech’s executive team members have a rich track record in developing software, publishing their research in high impact factor venues, attracting research and innovation funds, and participating successfully in research and innovation projects. CapriTech’s focus areas are:
- Cyber-physical security
- Security and privacy requirements engineering
- Intrusion detection and classification
- Secure wired and wireless communications
- Decision support for effective and budget constrained risk management
- Machine learning and data mining for knowledge acquisition
The participation of CapriTech in the project is aligned with the company strategic decision to be involved in the area of 5G networking and security.